Some discussion points to think of while you watch:
- How are identity and the body interconnected? How are they at odds with each other?
- What does identity and personality mean in a world where anyone can look like whatever they choose?
- If you could choose the body you were in, what would you choose?
- How would it affect social interaction if everyone was in an artificial body?
- How would it affect self-image if everyone was in an artificial body?
- What effect would surrogates have on the economy/work force/every day life?
- How would surrogates affect things like race and class divisions? What about gender?